Friday, November 13, 2009

Mr spider says Hi

Tis the season to be stepping on lots of these if you don't watch where you step, we see them everywhere. We love them and try to scoot them off the roads when we see them. They don't always appreciate this as I think they like the hot asphalt.
No post is complete with out a picture of an airplane and a truck. Warren just purchased the Ford F-450 below for our contractors business.


I thought Jason might like to see his truck, I start it regularly and it even has a spot in the barn since I organised the area.

3 comments:

  1. Tarantula season is always interesting. The males are out looking for a female. Every time they come by our house though the dogs bark like crazy. How anoying.

    We have other wierd insects out here too. The guys also found a large centipede (4 inches long) on the ceiling in the hall way near my bedroom. I am so glad they got it before it got to me. Not a pretty thing to wake up to in the middle of the night. Hope we don't get any more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne,

    Hey, thanks Wayne for the Truck pic! Yeah, Anna and I have both been missing driving lately and so the truck was fun to see and think about having that luxury-freedom again! What was that you mentioned about you and Warren having a Contracting business?! How is everything else back home? Again, thank you for the posts they are always fun for Anna and I to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ug, I´m not a fan of those creepy crawlies! Blah! I saw a tarantula one time when we were out mountain biking. I screamed so loud that Jason got mad becuase he thought something was seriously wrong. haha. Nope. I was just grossed out. Centipedes are super nasty too!!! Yay though on all the pictures! It was super fun to get all caught up on your guys´ lives! I wanted all that yummy candy! And the last picture was a particularly becoming picture of you dad. I especially like the blood on your face. nice touch!

    Anyways, we come home sooooo soon and I can´t WAIT to see you guys! Yaya! miss you and love you! We leave Copiapo in a hair over a week. We will try to keep you guys updated on where we are in Chile as we travel!!!! Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete