Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aye, now thats a manly truck!



Today I picked up the truck Warren purchased. It is truly a beast of a truck and is in very good shape. I expected some small dings and such but the body is in near perfect condition. We will be painting it gloss black, it should look awesome! I am kind of concerned about Suzette though. Recently I have noticed her quietly mumbling something about contacting Sheila and between the two of them getting a restraining order against Warren and I ever using eBay or Craigslist again. I am sure she is only kidding, I think.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. Man o man. It just goes to show that brothers get into trouble even when they are old geezer grandpa's too! haha. jk! Well, it's definitely a cool truck! I can't wait to come home and find out the details on exactly what you guys are doing...contracting biz right? Anyways, we are leaving Santiago this afternoon and will be in Valparaiso for a few days! Hope all is well at home! Love you

    ReplyDelete