Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finaly a new Post

So whats been happening since July when I posted last? Lots naturally, our hectic lives continue rolling on.

The family is doing good, Matt is an outstanding student as always and Luke is really starting to come into his own scholastically. I credit it to Suzette's perseverance at working with them on their homework. Einstein was right when he said genius is 1 % inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Suzette is doing well physically, I finally got her to pull back a little from the many events she is constantly volunteering to do so she can get some much needed rest.

I am starting to get back into working out, Zach and I are making a point of going surfing every Monday morning after I drop the boys off at school. Last Monday the waves were about 6-8 feet at Pismo. Too big to make it outside but we had a fun time on the inside section, caught lots of waves. I let Zach use my long board and he stood up a number of times, it was a fun experience.

My brother Warren and his wife are coming to visit the first part of March so I am looking forward to that. He bought into a little tail dragger airplane locally here and we plan on flying lots. It's going to be a blast. Well that's about it for now, I will post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment